The Controller’s Toolkit delivers a one-of-a-kind collection of templates, checklists, review sheets, internal controls, policies, and procedures that will form a solid foundation for any new or established financial controller. You’ll get the tools and information you need to master areas like business ethics, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, risk management, security, IT processes, and financial operations.
All of the tools contained in this indispensable book were recommended by corporate and business unit controllers from small to medium-sized companies and large, multinational firms. You will benefit from master-level guidance in areas like:
- Ethics, Codes of Conduct, and the “Tone at the Top” to support ethical behavior
- The operational and financial aspects of corporate governance
- The importance of the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission Framework
- The requirement for entity-level controls
- The importance of linking the business plan with the budget process
The Controller’s Toolkit also belongs on the bookshelves of finance and accounting students, executives, and managers who wish to know more about the often-complex world of financial controls.